Consultants On Demand
Your staffing needs do not take a break when you close your office or take a vacation. Upgrades, changes, re-designs of your current applications and new IT software needs can suddenly crop up as business needs change. In order to meet these temporary changes your company needs on-demand software consultants that works without consideration of time or place. At AppMix you can get professional staff on-demand.
IOS DEVELOPMENT: IPHONE / IPAD / APPLE WATCH
We maintain a pool of consultants that you can tap into at any time and for any duration. Our consultants can provide services in the following areas:
- Software developers: From ASP. Net to PHP to Mobile development we have talented consultants in all major software development languages.
- QA engineers: Our engineers define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures including test plans and other QA assessments.
- UI designers: With the drive to excel our designers have the vision and own the evolution of the user experience for a wide range of complex applications.
- Project managers: Experienced using formal Project/Program Management methodology our team of project managers are certified in PMP and Six Sigma among others.
We make sure that the people who will work on your IT projects are highly qualified in terms of technology and they contribute to enhance your business. Our staff has broad solutions experience, offering the benefit of a global perspective for meeting your needs.
BENEFITS OF HIRING FROM APPMIX
- Tap into our pool of highly experienced consultants that you can engage for any time and for any duration
- Proficient with a wide range of technologies and services. Ready to use IT infrastructure and get your team up and running in hours.
- Leverage our extensive experience in creating custom applications and successful execution of both simple and complex projects.
- Collaborative culture with a focus on communication and transparency.
- Complete control over team structure, transparent engagement process and comprehensive reporting.